Thursday, July 19, 2012

One Foggy Morning : Colaborative Writing by Liz and Elizabeth

Liz and Elizabeth have worked together on our IPad to write about the weather this morning.


 The glittery sun was breaking through the fog while the shivering seagulls were looking for some food on the icy green grass. I looked out the window and I saw the trees invisible like a ghost it was wet and damp and I saw dark shadows all around me. When I saw walking I breath in and out I saw smoke cameing out of my mouth. If I looked at the sun my eyes was squint it was hard to see the invisible trees in the fog, but at ten oclock the sun came out and finally the fog went away.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This paragraph by Liz and Elizabeth is fantastic! The wording and description was spot on; it describes a foggy morning perfectly. I love the first sentence particularly where it says, "The glittery sun was breaking through the fog while the shivering seagulls were looking for some food on the icy green grass." Keep up the great work Liz and Elizabeth!

-From New York City