Tuesday, April 20, 2010

DJ Love Ambury Farm
















At Ambury Farm the piglets had a curly tail and a hairy back. The piglets were thirsty for the milk. The mother nearly feel on the baby piglets and the big pig fell down on the grass. After that we saw Bella the horse and she had a long nose and a muscly body. We brushed her body and we couldn’t reach her. Next we saw the sheep. It had a white face and curly wool. It had pink ears. After the sheep we went to see the chickens. Then we feb them and the chickens peaked my hand and it was sore The feathers were soft. The chickens had sharp claws and when the chickens came to me I threw the food on the grass before the chicken bit my hand. We saw one egg and we looked through the window. The chickens had sharp claws and when the chickens came to me I threw the food on the grass before the chicken bit my hand. We saw one egg and we looked through the window. I really like Ambury Farm. One day I want to take my Nan to see the chickens lay one egg a day.

2 comments:

D J said...

D J 's reflection:
I like my story because I used words like 'curly tails and muscly backs'.
I think my story will be better if I have paragraphs.

Holly said...

DJ
You wrote a long story! I loved reading about the pigs feeding and the big pig falling down. PLEASE keep writing... about everything!
From Mrs Moore at Pinehill School